Sunday, January 15, 2012

LMAO!

This my dear friend Emilie said on Goodreads;


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just saw this on fb:

Oh god I laughed at this, someone asked Cassie on Tumblr why Will/Clary and Jace/Tessa would never work out. She said:

Tessa: Have you read this latest novel? It is my favorite!
Jace: No. I was polishing my latest gigantic weapon.
Tessa: A fine pastime for a gentleman, to be sure, but what do you do with your leisure time, sir?
Jace: More killing. My job is my hobby.
Tessa: I am not dressed for such activities.
Jace: My sister Isabelle could lend you an outfit.
Tessa: Is that your sister? I thought she was a prostitute.

Will: Ducks! Confound all ducks!
Clary: Are you all right?
Will: Lo, for a duck is man’s greatest enemy. You know I hate everyone, don’t you? Don’t get too close to me, or it will be your ruin.
Clary: You seem to be fond enough of that silvery-haired guy.
Will: My love for Jem passes your mere understanding.
Clary: So you’re gay, right? That’s okay.
Will: No one has ever suggested I was overly merry before. Have you read Tale of Two Cities?
Clary: For school. It was boring."


So funny, I think I died a bit! Will, you are amazing but ducks are awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment